Monday, December 31, 2007

Introduction

Who needs a change of thought? Well, would you believe that there are still some African-Americans who see it fit to blame "the white man" for their misfortune? "I can't get an education because of the white man." "I can't get a job because the white man has his foot on my neck." "My cat Whiskers can't have kittens because of the white man." STOP! The "Woe is Me, I'm Black" motto has gotten stale. Now don't get me wrong. I am not a naive individual who believes that we live in a racism-free America. I've experienced racism for myself. However, I do believe that the MAIN reason many of us don't have anything or don't achieve anything is that we just AREN'T WORKING HARD ENOUGH! If you are offended by any of my previous statements, feel free to leave this page and check your e-mail. No hard feelings, thanks for stopping by. For everyone else, if you are interested in broadening your horizons and changing your thoughts (going with the blog title :o) ) even just a little, stay a while. The purpose of this blog is provide you with information and advice to help you change not just the way you think, but WHAT you think about as an African-American. No, this is not a blog about black supremacy or anything like that. I just think we need to wake up a little bit before we get left behind. Happy reading!

No comments: